The MOREOB Program is the signature obstetrical safety performance solution offered by Salus Global. A comprehensive patient safety improvement and professional development program for those working in Birthing Units, it has put safety in the DNA of more than 13,000 caregivers and administrators.
In more than a decade of North American MOREOB Program activity, participating hospitals indicate that it:
- Improves outcomes and reduces harm to mothers and babies
- Decreases liability, incurred costs and average cost per claim
- Improves standardization and consistency of care practices
- Improves and sustains patient safety culture
- Increases core clinical knowledge for participants in all hospital care levels
- Creates an environment where participants wanted to stay engaged
As a result of the MOREOB Program’s solid educational structure and evidenced-based successes, it has been accredited by the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Canadian Association of Midwives, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Copyright (c) 2012 Salus Global Corporation. All Rights Reserved