We help healthcare teams work better together.
How can we help you
- Team communication and collaboration
- Leadership development
- New hire integration
- Efficiencies (increasing demands, decreasing budgets)
- Change management
- Program implementation
- Improvement in clinical outcomes
- Reduction in adverse event rates
- Reduction in legal risk
- Reduction in catastrophic harm
- Increased staff satisfaction
- Increased staff retention
- Cost savings
Through its MOREOB program, Salus Global improves maternal outcomes with a focus on firstly reducing risk, followed by early diagnosis, and rapid response when risk does occur.
These improved outcomes include:
- Inappropriate Post-Dates Inductions reduced by 55%
- Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery rate increased by 11%
- Combined forcep and vacuum Operative Vaginal Births reduced by 47%
- Primary Cesarean Section rate reduced by 12%
In the past decade, over 80% of babies delivered in Canada, have been delivered in sites actively participating in MOREOB or that had previously implemented the program.