Effective January, 2019, Salus Global is introducing a new and improved Recognition Award for Program participants.
Designed to recognize teams, the Module or Milestone-based Award is intended to:
- Reflect the evolution of the Programs
- Maintain Program, Module and Milestone momentum (drive sustainability of successes)
- Celebrate Modules or Milestones
- Document successes and achievements (of unit, region, department, other)
To be eligible to receive a Recognition Award, teams will need to meet criteria based on five key Program components:
- Effective, high quality communication
- Core team effectiveness & function
- Leadership support and involvement
- The engagement and involvement of all professions and
- Application to practice
“The redesign of the Award reflects the Program improvements and modifications we’ve made to MOREOB and AMPROOB, our flagship Programs”, noted Salus Global President and CEO, Malcolm Eade, “but the award also now supports the Quality improvement and culture change work we do with teams in ANY acute care department”. He added, “More importantly, the criteria truly reflect key program elements that contribute to success and sustainability”.